XiAo Ye♥

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

31.12.13& 1.1.14

31

go "1U" celebrated last day =)
that day, very traffic jam and car-park insider also no place can park
we find half more hour to find, lastly at top car-park finally found ><

around 1 o clock
buy ticket 1st then eat our lunch
chicken chicken >< so delicious but no eat finished
sorry food..time reached, we want watch movie jor~
 47 Ronin
damn nice !!! japan hybrid save him country 
soOO legends..xDD
 after we shopping
go "Forever 21" shop shopping
My bf buy for me T.T

6 o clock
he accompany me back serdang with my BFF celebrated and dinner
and after celebrated finished, he send me back setapak 
so touched
THANKS u ~~muackzzz
my bf no only nice for me, also nice for my FML and BBF
but that day, i waste him many money
some heart pain..

next /.\
14 person steamboat
"hai tang" so full, also hv many ppl line up waiting eat dinner
31.12.13 is special day so some ppl patience to waiting =)

after go starbucks condown !!!
 but 7 person come here condown only
aiyo~starbucks so full @@
so change place, go up enjoy our lastday
but me very simply only, can with BBF and BF stay together at last day until next year =)
but less happy fish
but i think maybe have chance and believe, we still can gathering together!! 
 My pretty lady ..xDD
 our =)
 counting 123.. Happy New Year !!!
1.1.14
but they feel like down (climate) ..but i neo they mood is HAPPY..xDD
surprise thing is.. when i back setapak, lastly can saw firework at my back road
 happy memory =)
Hope everyone  at new year , can to achieve them dream !! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment